Social Icons

Pages

Monday 15 April 2013

New Panasonic Streaming Media Player Does it All, including 3D!

New Panasonic Streaming Media Player Does it All, including 3D!


I can’t say I’m a huge fan of television, movies yes, but TV, not so much. I find myself leaning more towards streaming my home entertainment and ditching the darn cable company and its 200 dollar a month bill altogether. I would have done so already, but my husband and 10 year old still watch prime time television, I know, I can’t believe it myself! I don’t know what they’re watching together, I’m in the other room with my Netflix, I’m trying to remember the last TV show that was really worth watching, if you know of one, please let me know.
In the meantime, Panasonic is providing us with some fantastic entertainment options in it’s brandy-new Streaming Media Player DMP-MST60. The MST60 let’s your TV go where it has never gone before. Including VIERA Connect, this stand alone streaming media player will give you access to all kinds of web entertainment including gaming, videos-on-demand, sports, Skype and many other App options.
The MST60 also gives you Miracast, allowing you to stream content directly from your smartphone right to your big screen TV. And lets face it, your own personal photos, videos and games are likely to be some of the best stuff on TV! Content sharing is also a simple task because of the unit’s built in Wi-Fi, look mom! no wires or cables!
The MST60 also works some magic on your everyday television viewing with it’s cool 2D to 3D conversion. Using a special digital conversion process, Panasonic’s Streaming Media Player let’s you watch your 2D entertainment in” jump out at you” 3D. Awesome! Now if you guys could tell me what to watch.
So get all you can out of your TV and give yourself every option with Panasonic’s New Streaming Media Player. You can have one in a few days for only 99 bucks from shop.panasonic.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment